AdvisorStream can automate articles posting to your Facebook. Linkedin, Twitter, and website. Your Social Scheduler is where you set all preferences (when, where, what & level of automation)
- Click your name on the top purple bar and select Account Settings.
- Click on Social Scheduler.
- Enable your social media automation by clicking on the enable toggle to turn it from white to green.
- Set your desired time of day you would like AdvisorStream to post on your behalf by clicking on the time block. If the block is green, that day/time has been selected.
- Scroll down to Content Auto Select to choose your preferred level of automation.
- Share On AdvisorStream will post to all connected accounts. To change this, uncheck
the “post to all connected networks” check mark. Then select where your auto-selected posts will be shared.
- Included Publishers: Select from the list of publishers
you allow AdvisorStream to queue articles from.
- Included/Excluded Article Topics: Include any article topics that resonate with your business focus. Exclude any article topics that you do not want to share. Ignore any article topics you feel indifferent towards. Including lighter, lifestyle topics will help you engage with clients and prospects.