AdvisorStream allows users to not only have articles shared to their Social Media pages, but also to their own Website. This will allow a selected page of your website to be up to date with recent and insightful articles. This will give your clients and prospects the ability to read great content directly on your website.
Note: In order to setup Website posting you will need to have access to the back end of your website where you can make edits and add HTML code. If your website is managed by somebody else, you can send the Embedded Code Snippet over to them and let them know which page you would like the articles to appear on.
If you are using a Wix Website their help center has a great guide on how to take your AdvisorStream code snippet and embed it into you website. If you click here you can view that guide.
In this article you will learn how to set up your Website for posting.
- Click your name or username at the top right and then Account & Settings
- Click on the Website Tab located on the left hand side of your screen
- Enter your Website URL into the Web Page URL box
- Copy either the Embedded Code Snippet or the RSS Feed Link depending on your preference
- Paste the Embedded Code Snippet or the RSS Feed Link onto the back end of your website on the desired page
- Edit any of the settings you wish to change
- Click Save
|Name||A way for you to label the website on AdvisorStream (Not client facing)|
|Web Page URL||The actual URL of the website page you are posting to|
|Embedded Code Snippet||The HTML Code you need to add to your website to display the articles|
|RSS Feed Link||The RSS Code needed to have the articles displayed in an RSS Feed|
|Maximum Visible Articles||How many total article would you like displayed on your website|
|Article Expiry (days)||How many days until articles will be removed from your website|
|Image Type||Choose whether you want to display the article picture or publisher logo|
|Image Size (% width)||Allows you to adjust how wide the article picture will be on your website|
|Open Article Links in||
Choose whether to open articles in a new tab, new window, etc.