Before you can begin posting articles to your social media, you will need to connect and authenticate your accounts on AdvisorStream.
Follow these easy steps below:
- Click your name on the top purple bar and select Account Settings.
- Click on Social Networks.
- Click on the toggle (white button) underneath the network you would like to connect.
- A pop up will appear asking you to sign-in, give permission to AdvisorStream to post to your network, and set who can see your posts → select public.
- Next, you’ll see both your connected account as well as any pages you manage.
- The buttons on the right-hand side will allow you to disable sharing to your personal account and only enable sharing to your business page.
* NOTE: Social media accounts will need to be reconnected every ~60-90 days for security. A notification will be sent when a post was unsuccessful and re-connecting is necessary.