If you have selected the Semi-Automated newsletter automation, you must approve the newsletter weekly in order for AdvisorStream to send it out on your behalf. The approval deadline is Friday, by 11:00 A.M. ET. You will find the workflow for the Semi-Automated setup below:
You can approve in three convenient ways:
- From the notification your weekly suggested newsletter is ready, click Approve.
- In your Outbox, hover over the date and click the Thumbs Up icon.
- In the Newsletter Builder, click the Approve.
Weekly Email Notification
Each week you will receive an email notification titled your weekly suggested newsletter is ready. This email notification contains a preview of the newsletter and the ability to approve. Email notifications are sent to the email address listed in your Account & Settings >> Basics.
All communications past and present can be found in your Outbox. You can find the weekly newsletter under the Awaiting Approval section to the left.
You have two approval options.
- Hover over the newsletter title and click the Thumbs Up button
- Click the newsletter title to expand options, here you can preview the newsletter and Approve it.
You can also approve the newsletter from the Newsletter Builder. This option is used when editing/making changes to your newsletter. When making changes you must still approve the newsletter.
- From the Newsletter Builder, click Send
- Click Approve
How Do I Know My Newsletter Is Approved?
Once you are done approving the newsletter, the label Scheduled to Auto-Send will appear. You may still edit the newsletter up until 11:00 A.M. ET.
Note: Newsletters are sent to all contacts, unless you selected a recipient list in the Newsletter Builder or your auto-send list(s).