AdvisorStream provides advisors under one of our integrated compliance workflows the ability to submit newsletters for review. You are required to submit for review if:
- You are on our pre-approved workflow and made changes to the pre-approved version.
- You are on our submit for review workflow, you must submit weekly. For those on the fully automated, your newsletter is automatically submitted to compliance for review.
- You created your own custom newsletter from scratch.
In this article, you will learn how to submit your newsletter to your compliance through AdvisorStream.
1. Head to your Outbox and locate the newsletter.
2. Click on the newsletter title to expand options, and then click the edit icon (paper & pencil icon).
3. From the Newsletter Builder, click on Send Tab and then click the Submit for Review button.
- You'll receive an email notification once compliance has been reviewed.
- If compliance declines your newsletter, edit the requested changes needed and re-submit for review.
- If you are on the semi-automated newsletter automation- you must still approve the newsletter in order for it to go out automatically after compliance approval.
- If you are on the fully automated newsletter automation- your newsletter will go out automatically after compliance approval.
- If you created your own newsletter, schedule or send it now.