If at any time you need to reset or change your AdvisorStream password, you have two options:
Option 1: From Login Page
In order to reset your password from the login page you will have to head to AdvisorStream.com, from here you can follow the GIF & instructions below:
- From AdvisorStream.com click Login in the top right corner
- Once on the Login Page, click Forgot username or password?
- Enter your AdvisorStream Account's email address (this would be the email in your Basics Tab) into the box that appears
- Click Reset My Password
From here you can follow the instructions you receive to your email to set a new password for your account. If you cannot find the email, please check your junk or spam folders.
Option 2: From Account & Settings
If you are already logged in to your account you are also able to change your password from inside AdvisorStream. The instructions below will guide you through this process:
- From any page on AdvisorStream click your name in the top right corner, then click Account & Settings.
- Click on the Basics Tab.
- Enter your Current Password in the box provided
- Enter your desired New Password and once more to confirm the new password.
- Click Save.
Password requirements - 8 Characters minimum, containing three of the following 4 classes:
- Upper Case letter,
- Lower Case Letter,
- Non-numeric/ Special characters.