Your headshot can be changed within your Profile. When it comes to brand recognition, avoid changing your headshot too often, as consistency is critical.
Your Profile also includes the following details:
First name, last name, designations, email address, title, contact phone number(s), social media, website link(s), a call-to-action, physical address, signature, and a professional headshot.
In this article, you'll learn how to edit your Photo in an existing Profile.
1. Click your name or username at the top right and then Account & Settings
2. This will launch you into the Profile & Branding of your Account & Settings
3. Click into the Profile you would like to edit the Photo of
4. Click the Browse button below your Photo
5. Select the new Photo you would like to use from your computer[Optimal Dimensions: 300x500 px]
5. Click Save
If the Profile is locked or greyed out, email email@example.com with the requested changes.
If you are on an integrated compliance workflow, changes will not be reflected until compliance approval is obtained. You will receive an email notification acknowledging approval or necessary changes.