Persona(s) allow you to create identities by combining a single or multiple Profile(s) with a Brand. This will create the framework for how all communications are sent and shared.
You may have multiple Personas, however, your default Persona will apply to all automation - weekly news updates, social/ website posts, and direct emails. All other Personas can be utilized manually by choosing the Persona from the dropdown menu.
When To Create More Than One Persona?
- You want to create a team Persona rather than an individual.
- You share a book of business and would like all members of the team to have their own individual Persona.
- You have more than 1 brand example) Advisor brand and Charitable giving brand.
Note: Only the first Profile within a Persona will appear on your newsletter, all other Profiles are displayed on the Content Landing Page.
In this article, you'll learn how to add a Profile to a Persona.
1. Click your name or username at the top right and then Account & Settings
2. This will launch you into the Profile & Branding of your Account & Settings
3. Click the Add Profile button under the Persona you wish to add to.
4. Click on the Profile you wish to add