The newsletter report will show the number of page views, opens, top content, and detailed information on each newsletter sent including who opened the newsletter and who viewed an article.
1. Select the date range you would like to view metrics for your newsletter communications
2. Export data to CSV
3. Quick Snapshot of your newsletter stats
4. Bar graph displays Page Views and Open rates for the date range selected
5. Displays Top Publisher Views, Top Tag Views, and Most Liked Articles
6.List of all newsletters sent (within the date range selected above) and ability to select which newsletter you would like to view metrics for
7. Each newsletter displays opens, unique opens, total page views and opt-in
8. Click on Email Event to display only the names of contacts who opened, delivered, sent etc.
9. Beside each contacts’ name, you will see their total opens of the newsletter and total views of articles within the newsletter
10.Ability to click on a contact to view full analytics