The newsletter report will show the number of page views, opens, top content, and detailed information on each newsletter sent including who opened the newsletter and who viewed an article.
1. Select the date range you would like to view metrics for
2. Bar graph displays Page Views and Open rates for date range selected
3. Top articles from the date range selected above (metrics are based on the number of page views)
4. Export data to CSV for the selected article
5. Top Publisher Views and Top Tag Views
6. List of all newsletters sent (within the date range selected above) and ability to select which newsletter you would like to view specific metrics for
7. Each newsletter displays open, unique opens, total page views, and opt-ins
8. Click on Email Event to display only the names of contacts who opened, delivered, sent etc.
9. Beside each contacts’ name, you will see their total opens of the newsletter and total views of articles within the newsletter
10. Export data to CSV for the selected article