In the email reports, you are able to view all the statical information on emails that you sent out. This includes the number of page views, opens, your top publishers, top articles, and detailed information about each email that was sent out.
1. Select the date range you would like to view metrics for your send via email communications
2. Export data to CSV
3. Quick Snapshot of your newsletter stats
4. Bar graph displays Page Views and Open rates for date range selected
5.Top articles from the date range selected above (metric is based on number of page views)
6. List of all send via email communications and ability to select which email you would like to view metrics for
7. Each email displays opens, unique opens, total page views and opt-in
8. Click on Email Event to display only the names of contacts who opened, delivered, sent etc.
9. Beside each contacts’ name, you will see their total opens of the email and total views of articles within the email
10. Ability to click on the contact to view full analytics
11. Export analytics to a CSV file