After sending an email/newsletter communication AdvisorStream not only tracks your opens and views but also provides you with which contacts are taking those actions. Helping you to increase your share of wallet by identifying life events and topics your clients are interested in to help deepen your relationships. You can view this information in your Contacts/ Engagement & Activity
How to Leverage Your Contact Engagement & Activity
- Uncover hidden sales opportunities to increase share of wallet by identifying topic patterns for a particular client in advance of a review meeting.
- Enhance the client experience. Based on what a client reads, AdvisorStream provides other relevant content for you to share.
Create highly-personalized automated newsletters/emails to increase engagement by delivering content your clients want.
- Schedule more appointments by prioritizing follow-ups based on contact engagement
- Nurture prospects and spark on-going and meaningful conversations.
What Information is Provided?
AdvisorStream creates a consumption profile on each individual contact. The consumption profile includes the following:
- The number of newsletters opened
- Which newsletters the person opened
- The number of articles/videos viewed
- Which articles/videos the person viewed
- The date/time the person viewed the articles/videos
- The content that the person forwarded/shared
- The name of the individual with who they shared your content (if they opt-in)
- Recommendations based on their consumption patterns
How Does the Recommended Content Work?
Based on the content your clients/prospects read, we provide AI content recommendations to help you deepen relationships and provide targeted personalized communications. Helping you learn more about the client or prospect and providing you with 2-4 recommended content pieces to further engage and spark conversation.
How to Navigate Your Engagement/ Activity
1. Click on the Contacts
2. Select Engagement & Activity
3. Search for a contact using the search field
4. Display contacts by Contact List
5. Display contacts by Frequency Preference (this shows the level of frequency a client has selected to hear from you)
6. Order contacts by Opens, Delivered, Page Views (highest –lowest)
7. Ability to click on a contact to see full analytics
8. Name of contact
9. Overall total opens
10. Overall unique opens
11. Overall article views
12. Display contact’s Frequency Preference
13. Ability to email contact directly using the email provider
14. List of newsletters contact has opened
15. List of articles contact has viewed
16. List of articles contact has shared
17. List of recommended articles