Posting consistently and frequently to your social media networks is key to success for your social media strategy. It is key to post relevant and timely content on a consistent basis to generate engagement.
Use your AdvisorStream Reports to learn what topics are generating the highest clickthrough and ensure you continue to provide your network with the content they are looking for.
Facebook: Facebook is a low-volume/ high-value network. We suggest not flooding your audience with posts but rather select quality content which your network can relate and take something away from.
- Minimum Post: 3 times a week
- Maximum Post: 10 times a week
- When to Post: 9 a.m., 1 p.m, and 3 p.m.
- Tips: Post quality content over quantity
Twitter: Twitter is a high-volume/ low-value network. With Twitter being a high-volume network, posting multiple times a day would be the most beneficial for your strategy. A Tweet has a life-span of ~20-mins, allowing you to post many times a day without spamming your network
- Minimum Post: 2 times a day
- Maximum Post: Unlimited
- When to Post: 12 p.m., 3 p.m., and 5-6 p.m.
- Tips: Post very timely or breaking news updates
LinkedIn: Posting on LinkedIn should include content that is related to your industry, the content should be recent and educational/professional.
- Minimum Post: 2 times a week
- Maximum Post: 5 times a week
- When to Post: 7-8 a.m., 12 p.m., and 5-6 p.m.
- Tips: Post quality content that is relevant to your business.