To download your Facebook account data start by going to your Twitter account. Follow the steps below to learn how to download your account data.
1. Start by going to your account and click on the "Settings"
2. Click "Your Facebook Information"
3. Go to "Download Your Information" and click "View"
4. Select the categories of data you want to request by clicking on the boxes on the right side to select or remove the categories.
5. Click "Create File" to confirm the download for your account data
* Please note that after you submitted your request it could take several days for the system to gather the account data. Once the download is ready you will receive a notification letting you know the download is ready.
6. Once the download is available, go to "Available Files" section of the download your information tool.
7. Click "Download" and enter your password to download the account data.