To download your Facebook account data start by going to your Twitter account. Follow the steps below to learn how to download your account data.
1. Start by going to your account and click on the Settings
2. Click your Facebook Information
3. Go to Download Your Information and click View
4. Check the boxes of the data categories you would like to download
5. Click Create File to confirm the download
*Note: After you submitted your request it could take several days for Facebook to gather the account data. Once the download is ready you will receive a Facebook notification.
6. Once the download becomes available, head to Available Files
7. Click "Download" and enter your password to download the account data.