Call-To-Action's (CTA) will appear on each and every one of your newsletters and article pages to drive actionable results. Follow the steps below to learn how you can add your own CTA in your digital business card.
If you ever need to add a Call to Action on AdvisorStream you can do so in your Profile.
Your Profile also includes the following details:
First name, last name, designations, email address, title, contact phone number(s), social media, website link(s), a call-to-action, physical address, signature, and a professional headshot.
In this article, you'll learn how to add a CTA to an existing Profile.
1. Click your name or username at the top right and then Account & Settings
2. This will launch you into the Profile & Branding of your Account & Settings
3. Click into the Profile you would like to add the Call to Action to
4. Click Add New under the Call to Action header
5. On the left side of the box enter the text you wish to appear on the button, on the right side enter the email address or website URL you would like to bring viewers to.
5. Click Save