You will receive a timely and relevant newsletter each week that the AdvisorStream will send out on your behalf. Your level automation determines how your newsletter is sent, and if any action is required. Remember, regardless of how automated you choose to be, you are always in full control to edit your newsletter. Newsletters previews are distributed on Wednesdays and newsletters are sent out Fridays [some exceptions apply].
In this article, you’ll learn how to choose your newsletter automation level and the differences.
To select, change or review your newsletter automation, follow the steps below:
- Head to your Account & Settings
- Select Newsletter Automation
- Choose your desired automation level
- Click Save
How Do the Levels of Automation Work?
Fully-Automated - [Recommended]
This level of automation is best for advisors who typically stick to the pre-approved version or want to set it and forget it. This level of automation saves you time and ensures you never miss an opportunity to create a weekly touchpoint, as no additional work is required, AdvisorStream will automatically send out your weekly suggested newsletter on your behalf every Friday ensuring you remain consistent. You also provide you full control to edit your newsletter or decline it for the week. If you do not want your newsletter sent out, you can decline in three convenient ways:
- In your newsletter notification, click the Decline button.
- In your Outbox, hover over the date and click the Thumbs Down icon.
- In the Newsletter Builder, click the Decline button.
Semi-Automated - [Action is required]
Ideal for advisors/ teams who would like to be more hands-on and review the newsletter and/or make changes before sending it out on Friday. Action is required - you must approve the newsletter in order for AdvisorStream to send it on your behalf. You can approve in three convenient ways:
- In your newsletter notification, click the Approve button.
- In your Outbox, hover over the date and click the Thumbs Up icon.
- In the Newsletter Builder, click the Approve button.
This setting means you must send out your newsletter manually each week. Learn more on how to send your newsletter manually here.