The Wealthbox integration allows users the ability to connect their Wealthbox Account to AdvisorStream and enable a set of data-sharing features. These planned features include a Contact Sync, pushing Leads generated on Advisorstream to Opportunities in Wealthbox, and reporting investor Consumption Activity in Wealthbox Notes.
In this article, you will learn how to connect your Wealthbox account within AdvisorStream.
- Click on your name in the top right corner and click Account & Settings.
- From the left-hand menu click on Integrations.
- Click the Wealthbox Integration option.
- Click Connect Account (this will redirect to a Wealthbox sign-in page), and sign-in to your Wealthbox account using your Wealthbox login credential to complete the connection.
- Once connected, within your AdvisorStream account, click Sync Contacts to begin the sync.
AdvisorStream will pull contacts from your WealthBox as individual contacts. Following the initial sync you can enable a automatic nightly sync which will bring over new or updated emails every night between 1am-3am EST.
The sync will also create a default contact list in AdvisorStream called “Wealthbox Contacts” where synced contacts will appear by default.
Information used for Synchronization:
- Client First Name
- Client Last Name
- Client Email Address
Wealthbox contacts pulled into AdvisorStream are read ONLY, with Wealthbox being the data source of the contact. Wealthbox users who wish to manage contacts by adding, editing, or removing contacts can do so from within Wealthbox.
Notes & Examples:
- Creating a new Contact Manually in AdvisorStream will not add that Contact in Wealthbox.
- Deleting a Wealthbox contact on the AdvisorStream platform will not delete the Contact in Wealthbox.
Creating and deleting contacts should be managed within Wealthbox.
The Organic leads generated from the AdvisorStream platform via the organic opt-in form are pushed back to Wealthbox and created as “Opportunity” in Wealthbox. The AdvisorStream integration will create the opportunity.
Leads that are sent to Wealthbox are also added to a “Wealthbox Opportunities” Contact list within AdvisorStream.
Information pushed as an “Opportunity”
- Lead First Name
- Lead Last Name
- Lead Email Address
This feature will be optional and can be toggled on or off from the AdvisorStream platform.
The integration will also push Content Views from AdvisorStream as a note on the Contact record with your Wealthbox.