The Library is arranged chronologically, our content team publishes the top most relevant content daily. You can find the most recent content front and center, ready for you to send a share.
How to Search for Content:
To search for articles, use the taskbar on the lefthand side to find the desired content. You can search by:
1. Keyword - search through our articles based on keywords or phrases.
2. Sources - This is where you can find your Custom Content submissions
3. Publisher- choose a single, or multiple publishers.
4. Topic: Choose for content tagged topics, choose a single topic or multiple.
5. Date: Search for content by published date.
How to Save a Search:
You can save a custom search, allowing you to find articles even quicker and easier.
After you've selected the Publishers, Topics and/or Keywords, click the Save This Search at the bottom left of the search filter options. Name it accordingly, and then choose to save as default, this allows you to see this content when login into your account.