There may be a few reasons your newsletter may have not gone out on Friday:
- Your newsletter is on the semi-automated level and you did not approve the newsletter before the cut-off time of 11:00 am ET or you did not approve the newsletter in general.
Click here to learn how to send it manually.
- You made changes to your newsletter but did not Submit it for Review.
To check this, head to the Outbox, click on the title of the newsletter, if there is a submit for review label, this means you did not submit it for review.
- Compliance declined the changes you made. An email notification is sent after compliance reviewed your newsletter indicating the changes. Comments can also be found by visiting the AdvisorStream Outbox, clicking on the newsletter title, which will display all compliance comments above the preview.
- Compliance did not approve your newsletter changes.
To check this, head to the Outbox, click on the title of the newsletter, if there is an awaiting compliance approval label, this means compliance has not yet approved your newsletter.
- Compliance did not approve your newsletter changes before the 11:am ET deadline. Any approvals received following the deadline, must be sent manually. Advisors receive an email notification after compliance has approved or rejected their newsletter changes. Please review the changes needed and re-submit for review. You can also find comments left by compliance by heading to your Outbox, clicking on the newsletter title to expand and below the title, you'll see any comments.