After sharing content on your social media and/or website, we'll track and analyze data on views, top-performing content, topics, and publishers. You can view this information in your Reports/ social & web posts
The Overview provides a summary of social performance based on the date range selected, it includes the number of posts you've made, the number of individuals that viewed your posts, and any opt-ins.
Here’s what you’ll see in your overview.
- Social posts - the number of articles posted, each network costs as one post.
- Total views - The total number of times an article was clicked and viewed.
- Unique views - The total number of unique individuals that clicked and viewed the content
- Opt-ins- The number of prospective clients that have provided their contact details to receive ongoing communications.
- Views displayed day-over-day, week-over-week, or month-over-month (depending on the date range selected).
Review the content performance section to determine what content is resonating with your network. See what publishers, topics, and articles garnered the highest views.
My Social Posts
My Social Posts allows you to further drill down into the results of each network to determine which network is performing best, or if specific topics or content type garner higher views. Choose one of your posts to view the engagement across the network(s).