Effortlessly import your contacts and keep your lists up-to-date with our Salesforce integration. Make it easier to manage email lists and contact records by connecting AdvisorStream and Salesforce.
Note: Connecting your Salesforce is a two-part process, the below details part two.
Partners wishing to enable the Salesforce integration will need to set up AdvisorStream as a Connected App first before connecting with the AdvisorStream platform. A Salesforce Administrator is required to set up a connected application - click here to learn how.
The following steps are performed by an Individual User with an AdvisorStream account.
- Login to your AdvisorStream account, click on your name at the top right-hand corner, and from the dropdown click Account Settings.
- Then, click Integrations from your navigation menu on the left.
- Then, click on the Salesforce tile to expand the integration options.
- Select the Connect Account button.
- Enter the Salesforce credentials of the User that is connecting their account.
- Authorize permissions for the Salesforce Token.
- Once this has been authorized, the Salesforce Integration is now active for this individual user.
The user should sync their contacts and leads immediately by using the Sync Account button. This will synchronize contacts and leads, and create and contact lists on the AdvisorStream platform.
Automated syncing of contacts and leads will happen on a regular basis, however the button can be used to refresh the information between AdvisorStream and Salesforce immediately.