Persona(s) allow you to create identities by combining a single or multiple Profile(s) with a Brand. This will create the framework for how all communications are sent and shared.
You may have multiple Personas, however, your default Persona will apply to all automation - weekly news updates, social/ website posts, and direct emails. All other Personas can be utilized manually by choosing the Persona from the dropdown menu.
When To Create More Than One Persona?
- You want to create a team Persona rather than an individual.
- You share a book of business and would like all members of the team to have their own individual Persona.
- You have more than 1 brand example) Advisor brand and Charitable giving brand.
In this article, you will learn how to assemble the Team Persona.
- To create a team Persona, begin by creating individual Profiles for all members of the team.
- Next, create the team Profile, consider using a shared email such as info@ or team@, a photo of the whole team, and a general office line. The email address used in the primary Profile will be the sender of the weekly news update.
- Lastly, create the brand.
Once you have created all of your Profiles and your Brand, you are now ready to put the Persona together.
Note: Only the first Profile within a Persona will appear on your newsletter, all other Profiles are displayed on the Content Landing Page.
1. Click your name or username at the top right and then Account & Settings
2. This will launch you into the Profile & Branding of your Account & Settings
3. Click the Add Brand button under the Team Persona and select your desired Brand
4. Click the Add Profile button under the Team Persona and select your desired Profile (make sure you choose the Team Profile first)
5. AdvisorStream will automatically Save these changes