- You can export per newsletter reporting to get a better view on the performance of a single communication, see who opened the newsletter/email, and other helpful email delivery statuses like bounced. This can be found in Matt's Reports >> Newsletters and then scrolling down to the My newsletter section (at the very bottom), click on a newsletter title to expand the reporting, and then clicking Export to CSV.
- You can export more detailed engagement by clicking the yellow Export button at the top right of the chosen delivery channel (newsletter direct emails, social & web posts). For the newsletter, this will provide you with a zip file which includes the top performing content broken down by article, publisher and topic, each newsletters opens and views - this is based on the date range you select in the start date and end date picker.
- Under the Contacts >> Engagement & Activity you'll be able to review Matt's investors real-time consumption profiles. Click into a name to expand reporting by opens, views, shares and recommendations. Here you can export the individual clients or prospects report, to see open and view activity.
- There is also a great deal of reporting data available within the Outbox. Choose the date on the left, and then click on the communication title to expand the overview. Here you can see the newsletter (refresher of what was sent) who opened the newsletter and when/how many times, and who view what content, when and how many times.
What is included in the Export?
A CSV. of each newsletter communication can be downloaded from your Reports dashboard. The CSV. includes a list of all recipients, their delivery status, and the action(s) they took with your newsletter (eg., opened, viewed) as well as a timestamp of when the action was taken.
Head over to your Reports Dashboard and click on the Newsletter option. Here you'll be able to export all the delivery statuses of each newsletter sent.
How to Export Newsletter Analytics?
Step 1: Head to your Reports dashboard and click on Newsletters. Scroll down to view sent newsletters and click on the title of the newsletter you wish to export data from.
Step 2: Click the Export to CSV. button, the file will download to your computer.
If you would like to export all Newsletter overview analytics you can do so by:
- Choose your date range by selecting the start and end date
- Click the Export to CSV button. An archive of your engagement data will be sent to your primary email address. This may take a few minutes to prepare.