AdvisorStream provides users with the ability to add a language tag to a Contact list. This allows contacts within the list to automatically receive the suggested newsletter in their preferred language.
Note: User must purchase a multi-language account [Enterprise only solution]
In this article, you will learn how to tag a contact list based on the preferred language.
- Begin in your Contacts Dashboard
- First, you will need to import two separate lists, one English and one French
- Click on the downward arrow beside the contact list to expand options
- Select rename list
- Under tags choose the appropriate language tag
- Click save
Once you have tagged the contact list with the appropriate language the contacts within that list will receive the newsletter in the selected language.
- Advisors with bi-lingual accounts will receive two unique newsletters, one in English and one in French.
- You will receive a separate email notification for each newsletter.
- Both newsletters then follow the same level of automation selected in your Account + Settings >> Newsletter Automation.
- How to import a Contact list