A social account may occasionally need to be reconnected to AdvisorStream. This could be because the login details to the social account have changed, or because the access token has expired. This happens every once in a while as a security and privacy precaution set in place by the social network.
You can reconnect the account following the steps here.
Please follow the instructions below to re-connect your social networks to AdvisorStream.
- Access your Account Settings by clicking on your name on the top right.
- Select Social Networks on the left.
- Turn off, then turn back on desired social network accounts.
- Select Social Scheduler on the left.
- Scroll down to the Content Auto Select section, and under the subsection "Share On", select all social networks you'd like us to automatically post on.
In order to improve this for our current users, we are working on implementing an automated, dedicated notification that will be sent when a social network needs to be reconnected.