Adding hashtags is a great way to increase your social media presence as it may help make your content more discoverable and searchable by people who have an interest in your hashtag(s).
Follow the steps below to learn how to add hashtags to your articles:
- In the AdvisorStream Library, click the Share an Article button.
- Then click the article you wish to share on social.
- You can share content to multiple networks at one time. Choose the connected network(s) you would like to share the article to and then select the persona you wish the article to include.
- In the message section, you can add your own personal comments on the article as well as any hashtags you wish to appear with the post.
Note: This feature is not available for all workflows. For some workflows, messages are routed to compliance for approval). If you choose to leave this blank, the message on the left, under the image and title will be used as the introduction message.
- Once you are ready to post your article click on Share now to post your article immediately or Schedule for Later to post your article at a later date or time.