AdvisorStream provides you with the ability to upload your own custom eCard creative.
In this article, you will learn how to create your own eCard
- Start off by heading to the eCards Dashboard.
- Click the Create custom eCard button in the top right corner.
- Upload the card image (supported file types include .jpeg or .png)
- All eCards must contain an image.
- Select when you would like this card to be sent, you have three options:
- Now: Send eCard immediately
- Schedule for Later: Select a specific date/time to send the eCard
- Recurring: Occurring again repeatedly on the preset date of the selected occasion
Cards should be sent on -Choose the appropriate holiday. If you choose Birthday or Anniversary, the platform will choose the date listed under the Contact(s) record Birthday or Anniversary fields and send it then. If these fields are blank, the eCard will not be sent to the client/prospect.
- What time should cards be sent? - Select the time of day you would like the card to be sent.
- Click Continue.
- Send to Field - select who you would like to send the eCard to using the dropdown, this can be an individual, a group of individuals, or a contact list(s).
- Persona & Branding - choose the appropriate persona & branding.
- Add your Greeting & Salutation.
- Message - Choose to edit the prewritten messaging.
- Card Background Color - option to set a card background color (if choosing a dark color for the background, change the text color to a lighter shade).
- Preview - click the preview to review the eCard before saving and sending it.
- Once you are happy with how it looks click Save & Close to schedule the eCard.
Managing Contacts Birthday and/or Anniversaries for eCards
The Contacts section within your account is what powers who receives your eCards. If sending a birthday card, or client anniversary card, you'll need to add client birthdays/anniversaries within the Contact record of your Contacts Dashboard.
*The AdvisorStream eCard tool is available at an additional cost. To learn more Book a Call