In this article, you will learn how to add a contact(s) Birthday, Anniversary, and Client Since.
Before you can start sending eCards for a client's Birthday, Client Anniversary, or celebrating other key milestones you are required to enter the date within your Contacts Dashboard.
You can do this by:
- Added during the initial import, include a column for each date in your spreadsheet or
- Editing a contact record by manually adding the date or
- Updating multiple existing contact records to include the date(s) by using the bulk Import Contacts tool
AdvisorStream enabled you to add a Client's Birth date, Client Since, and Anniversary.
Significance/ definition of each date:
|Birth date||The birth date is used to send Birthday eCards. The Platform uses this date to automatically send recurring birthday eCards each year.|
|Client Since||The client since date is used to send|
|Anniversary||Can be a Wedding date or any memorable anniversary you wish to acknowledge|
Manually adding the dates for an existing contact:
- Head to your Contacts Dashboard
- Search the name of the contact you wish to update
- Click on the recipient's name to expand the contact record
- Add the Birth Date, Anniversary Date, and Client Since Date
- Click Save to update
- How to add contacts
- How to edit a contact
- How to a Contact Birthday or Anniversary
- How to segment your contacts
- Setting up your Salesforce or Redtail integration
- How to Delete Contacts
*The AdvisorStream eCard tool is available at an additional cost. To learn more Book a Call