What is Global Approval?
Global approval is a configuration for the content library, which allows compliance teams the ability to approve or reject content for all Advisors.
- Approving the content allows the content to be used within newsletters, emails and social media by all advisors in your network.
- Rejecting the content removes the content from the advisors content library and ensures that advisors cannot see or use it.
Benefits of Global Approval?
- Creates efficiency for the compliance team by only requiring the content piece to be approved once - approve for one, approve for all.
- Enables the ability for globally approved content to be shared automatically to social, without global approval, all content for social media will require approval. Advisors will not be able to use the Social Schedule, and will need to queue content manually - creating more work for advisors and the compliance team.
If a custom message is included, the article must be resubmitted for review despite being globally approved.
Pre-approving articles in advance creates a content-rich library for advisors, a more engaging experience for their client's and fewer article submissions to the compliance team.
Approving/Rejecting Articles [single article]
- From the content library, click on the image of the article.
- Read the entire article.
- When you are ready to approve/reject click on the blue menu at the top right corner and click on the checkmark to approve or the X to reject.
Bulk Content Review [multiple pieces of content]
- From the content library, click on the either the Approval or Rejection button
- Select the content by clicking on the article images - selected content is highlighted in green.
- Click on the green Approve or red Rejection button at the bottom left corner.
Need help or have additional questions?
Contact our Customer Support team at AS_Support@broadridge.com