All pending Social Media/Websites awaiting Compliance approval can be found in the Supervised Users section of the Compliance account. Advisors cannot post to connected Social networks or Website until approval is obtained.
Social Media/Websites Are Triggered For Approval When:
- A new advisor signs up and connects their Social Media and/or Website
- When an advisor connects any newly established Social Media/Website
To approve Social Media/Websites:
- Click on your username at the top right-hand corner, from the dropdown, click Supervised Users
Last column displays Social Media and Website.
- To preview the Social Media channel(s) or Website click on name.
Note - you cannot preview any LinkedIn accounts or pages.
Click the green approve button or the red reject button.
Note - If you reject a connection, leave a comment for the advisor with action steps and information.
* To view which compliance office approved/rejected the connection, hover over the communication.