All pending Brands awaiting Compliance approval can be found in the Supervised Users >> Brand Profiles section of the Compliance Officers account. Changes are not live on the Advisor's Landing Page and Newsletters until Compliance has approved.
Brands Are Triggered For Approval When:
- A new advisor signs up and creates a new Brand.
- When 1 or more changes are made to a previously approved Brand.
- AdvisorStream creates a new locked-down Brand (used for multiple advisors or by all advisors)
To Review a Pending Brand:
- Click on your username at the top right-hand corner, then from the dropdown, click Supervised Users
- From the top purple navigation menu click Brand Profiles, this will display a list of pending Brands requiring approval
- On the left, under Brand click on the Name of the advisor, this will bring you to their submitted Brand form
- The following fields require approval:
Appears below your name on content landing pages and news updates.
Appears along the top of all content landing pages and all communications.
Supported file types include: .JPEG or .PNG.
Slogan Appears on content landing pages and news updates, below the logo to the right. We encourage you to include your slogan as part of the logo image Primary color The background color of your call-to-action button Background color The text color of your call-to-action button Opt-in message The message that appears on your opt-in page (pop-up), asks investors to leave their information in exchange for consent to receive your news update. Web disclaimer Appears at the bottom of every content page, often disclaimer is provided by Compliance teams ahead of time, and locked down to appear on all communications. Email disclaimer Appears at the bottom of every newsletter & email communication, often disclaimer is provided by Compliance teams ahead of time, and locked down to appear on all communications. Custom subdomain Appears at the beginning of all content page URLs
- On this form, you have the ability to:
- Approve the Brand --> Click approve brand at the bottom of the page, this will alert the advisor via email that their Brand has been approved and their digital business card will appear on their content.
- Reject the Brand --> Click reject brand if you do not approve one or more fields in the advisors Brand. Make sure to leave your feedback in the leave comments box, this will educate the advisor on the necessary revisions needed.
- Overwrite the Brand (Save Changes) --> Click save changes after the necessary changes have been made on behalf of the advisor. These changes will then appear on the advisor's content.
- Leave Comments --> In the reviewer notes box add a message for the advisor. This will send the advisor an email with your comment. When rejecting a Brand, we encourage compliance officers to leave a comment with the necessary changes required and/or commentary to educate the advisor on why their Profile was declined.
- Yellow highlights --> any fields highlighted in yellow indicate the advisor has made a change to their previously approved Brand, the yellow shows the changes made that require approval.
- View Previous Revisions --> The panel on the right will display previous revisions, and reviewer that took action, panel displays last 10.
- Audit Trail --> The top of the Brand page will provide a date/time stamp with the latest status.