Follow these steps to learn how to edit a newsletter, whether you're looking to change the template, re-write the introduction, or change the selection of articles, and much more.
Getting to the Newsletter:
1. Click on your Outbox in the top purple header.
2. Hover your mouse over the date of the newsletter you would like to edit and click on the pencil icon (Edit).
Editing the Newsletter
This will take you to the newsletter builder which allows you to fully control and customize your newsletter.
In the articles tab, this is where you can add and remove articles.
1. Click the x in the top right-hand corner of the image to remove an article or click on the green Add Articles button.
2. In the customization tab, this is where you can make changes to the template, newsletter title, greeting, body message, branding & persona.
Note: If you need to make changes to the information below your profile picture please click here or head to your account settings profile
3. Once you are ready to send, click on the send tab to select your recipient list or type in an individual recipient name and write a customized subject line for the newsletter. Click "Send" after all fields are completed or choose to schedule it to a specific day/time
Note: If you are on a compliance workflow you must submit for review. A notification will be sent to you once compliance has approved or rejected your changes. If you are on semi-automated with a compliance workflow you must also approve the newsletter.