All activity including your weekly newsletter and social media/ web posts can be found within the Outbox section of your AdvisorStream account.
Which of the following sections is your newsletter in?
Today or This Week
- If your newsletter is in the Today or This Week section this means it has gone out.
- If your newsletter is Awaiting Approval this means you are on the Semi-Automated newsletter automation and you have not yet approved your newsletter. Your newsletter must be approved in order to go out. Reminder, that you must approve before the Friday 11 am ET deadline. If the deadline has passed and you have not approved the newsletter, you can send it out manually - learn how here.
- If your newsletter is within the Awaiting Approval section and has a green Awaiting Compliance Review stamp this indicates that compliance has not yet approved your newsletter changes. If you are on Semi-Automated approval is required by both yourself and compliance. If on Fully-Automated approval is required by compliance. The newsletter must be approved by
11:00 AM ET in order for AdvisorStream to send it on your behalf.
- If the newsletter is in the In-progress section but does not have the edit option to the right, this means your newsletter is in progress to be sent out via our system. Check back in an hour.
- If the newsletter is in the In-progress section and still allows you to edit, this means changes were made to the newsletter but were not submitted for review. Head into the newsletter builder by clicking the edit button to the right, then click on the send option, and lastly click the Submit for Review button. If you’ve missed the deadline of Friday, 11 am ET you’ll need to manually send the newsletter following compliance approval.
- Why Was My Newsletter Not Sent on Friday?
- How Do I Send My Newsletter Now?
- How Do I Approve My Newsletter?
- How Do I Know Compliance Has Approved My Newsletter?